JavaScript is not enabled in your browser.

Bucciarelli I.G.T Langelo Rosso 2019

Description of winemaking: Maceration on the skins for at least 20 days to preserve the intense color and primary aromas. A small part of the product (about 15%) is aged in small oak barrels for about 12 months and the remaining 85% ages in cement tanks.

Characteristics of the wine: the color is intense ruby red and the aroma is intense and broad with fruity aromas of blackberry, raspberry and cherry. The taste is soft and well structured with a pleasant freshness and good aromatic persistence.